If you require a repeat prescription, normally issued one month at a time, you can order in the following ways:
- In person - complete the part of the prescription you get back with your medication and hand it in to reception.
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want it posted back to you.
- Online - via the link at the top of this page. New users are required to complete a simple registration.
- NHS app - download the app to your mobile phone or tablet.
- We also offer an Advance prescription request service, please enquire at the surgery
- We offer a SMS service for repeat prescription requests informing patients when their medication is ready for collection, please update the surgery with your mobile number to take advantage of this.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow five full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account. When you collect your medication, if you are exempt from payment, please bring your exemption certificate with you.